(Украинский) Регулярні пасажирські перевезення
Private and commercial pilot training PPL(A) and CPL(A)
Now our airline does not comply with scheduled passenger services.
Charter flight is very convenient and fast way to reach any point of the world, not wasting so precious time in countries, connected with changes of flights, aircraft and other discomforts.
Air Company «URGA» proposes services of individual flights organization. In our Company you can order both passenger and cargo aircraft, fully meeting your needs not only in terms of comfort and seat capacity, but also in planning the budget for travel.
Our Air Company is solely responsible for flight, including all connected questions:
- Obtaining all permits of countries where the aircraft will take off and land or fly across the territory;
- Departure according to the schedule and pre-agreed route of flight;
- Providing the necessary amount of fuel for flight at the aircraft;
- Flight catering for passengers;
- Highly qualified staff;
- Organization of meeting the passengers at the airport for check-in;
- Assistance in loading/unloading of the baggage;
- If you have any questions, our managers are willing to help the customer at any time.
Types of charter flights operated by our company:
Passenger charter flights
Our Air Company will help you in organizing, escorting and providing passenger charter flights at AN-24 and Saab-340B aircraft types.
The benefits to our customers:
- Charter flights are the most time-efficient:
- You can travel without changes of an aircraft and expectations in transition airports;
- You will have a wider arrange of airports in comparison to the regular flights. This will allow you to get to the destination place faster and in more convenient way;
- You will fly in convenient time. Even if your working plans changed, an aircraft and crew will wait for you ready for a flight;
- You can visit some other countries in the day you use charter flights;
- The clients fill themselves more comfortable on charter flights:
- Attention of stewardess will be reserved only for you;
- You will have the possibility to choose foodstuffs and drinks;
- We will organize transportation to/out of airport for you at your request;
- We will satisfy your wish in case you order VIP flight;
- Less problems during the flight:
- You will pass a simplified registration procedure at the airport;
- Your baggage will be always with you and will never be lost.
Cargo transportations with IJSAC «URGA» are transportations of cargo by means of charter flights to any airport at any time and they have the range of advantages over other types of cargo delivery.
First comes high efficiency of cargo delivery, particularly if it is international transportation. Indeed, if we compare all types of vehicles used to transport cargo, the plane is the fastest one.
Secondly, air cargo transportation presupposes high level of safety o9f the delivered cargo, because during the transportation it can’t be damaged, or spoiled.
Besides the stowage of cargo at needed flight carriers accept responsibility for freight forwarding, organizing temporary storage and insurance, if necessary, perform the customs declaration of goods.
IJSAC «URGA» offers charter flights for cargo that weights not more than 5,5 t and has volume not more than 60×3 m. AN-26B aircraft has volumetric cargo compartment and opening cargo ramp for providing the most comfortable loading/unloading of cargo.
Trusting cargo to IJSAC «URGA» you can be sure that your cargo will be delivered in time and in the proper place.
You can book charter flight and receive all necessary information about aircraft booking, organization of charter flight (charter) and costs of services calling to our operators by phones:
- +380(522)35-35-02 (24 h).
PRIVATE PILOT TRAINING PPL(A)
1. PPL(A) program prerequisites:
Age – 18 and more..
Medical certificate – PART MED medical fitness certificate, not below 2nd class.
2. Entry exams or tests – N/A.
3. PPL(A) program overview:
Course duration – 3-6 months (depending on the Center workload).
Ground training – 155 hours of theory.
Flying practice – 45 hours on the single engine «Cessna-172», manufactured in the USA.
Having successfully completed the training you will obtain the private pilot’s license (airplane) authorizing you operate on the single engine airplane for private purposes.
As simple as that! Half a year maximum and you are a holder of the private pilot’s license. The dream of the many generations having no such opportunity has come true
Upon completion of the full complex course, you will also obtain instrumental rating IR and multiengine airplane rating ME. With these, you shall open cockpit doors of modern airliners in Ukraine and Europe.
Training at our Center will be your pleasant and unforgettable experience as only we have professional instructors, modern soft and hardware, comfortable location in a cozy and nice city in all respects, all of that – for quite a comfortable price!